Anyone Use Kirkland Minoxidil Foam?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the exact correct way to apply this, just want to be sure I am doing it right

When I come out of the shower, while my hair is still wet (towel dried) - I apply the foam into my templates / hairline and then my crown.

The way I do it is literally squirt into hand, then almost press and hold it in few seconds into the effected areas. Sometimes I kind of comb it into my hair too.

Then I let it like that for say a few minutes then I blow dry after. Is this correct?

-

At night I just rub it into the same areas but on dry hair

-

Does that sound right?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like with liquid, the easiest way is probably to separate your hair to get as much to the scalp as possible. I guess you can always use the can directly to your scalp but it's not as easy to regulate how much you use, it's easy to use too much and if you do, it would be pain to scratch some of it off quickly and put elsewhere.

Also, you should probably rub it in rather than holding it agains the scalp, lol.

Wet or dry hair shouldn't matter by itself but if you shower hot I imagine applying minoxidil could have an easier time "penetrating".