Anyone try Thymuskin products?

katelyn

Reaction score
I came across a website for ThymuSkin products. It's backed by extensive research from Germany. It's claiming hair regrowth and more effective for women. Is anyone familiar w/ the product?

siba

Reaction score
katelyn,

I am originally from Germany and I have tried Thymuskin about 10 years ago. Back then I thought it really works. However, I was just a teenager and didn't pay as close attention to my hairloss as I am doing now. Never the less, I have considered using it again lately. It's just pretty expensive here in the U.S. ...

siba

joesgrille

Reaction score
Thymuskin

I laid out the money for it and have been trying it for several months. Not sure if it is having any effect. The solution seems to be alcohol based which I'm not sure is a good thing.

cmorlan

Reaction score
I am also very interested in Thymuskin

Any luck for those who have tried it? It sounds really great (which many things do but few work). It is very expensive but I would be williing to pay it if it works. It seems though that this place would really be buzzing about this product since it claims to be very effective in women. This makes me wonder???

Thanks to those who are willing to give results about this product.

moody4u

Reaction score
thymuskin anyone?

Hi,
Well I just "got on board" with Thymuskin. I see others are at about the same time too! Let's all meet back here in about 8 months to compare results! Geez!! I suspect more snake oil but Hey! it's out of Europe so it's worth a try. I dont intend to get on the Rogaine bandwagon. I had a really jerky derm I went to about 4 years ago and he dismissed me with that stuff. I never followed up. I'm angry with medical science. Get on with the damned cloning of hair already. But ladies let me know how its going--someone suspected the alcohol-a cheap delivery system, I agree. I smell snake oil. I'm also very bitter and resentful every time I see some hair farm of a model throwing her luscious locks around. God, not my hair. Oh, I wont bring him into this. I'm pissed at him too!

OLGA

Reaction score
Hi
I started on Thymuskin 2 weeks ago & intent to continue.
Please can anyone who took it for long time tell us the results.
Ta
Olga

OLGA

Reaction score
Re: thymuskin anyone?

moody4u said:
Hi,
Well I just "got on board" with Thymuskin. I see others are at about the same time too! Let's all meet back here in about 8 months to compare results! Geez!! I suspect more snake oil but Hey! it's out of Europe so it's worth a try. I dont intend to get on the Rogaine bandwagon. I had a really jerky derm I went to about 4 years ago and he dismissed me with that stuff. I never followed up. I'm angry with medical science. Get on with the damned cloning of hair already. But ladies let me know how its going--someone suspected the alcohol-a cheap delivery system, I agree. I smell snake oil. I'm also very bitter and resentful every time I see some hair farm of a model throwing her luscious locks around. God, not my hair. Oh, I wont bring him into this. I'm pissed at him too!
:evil:

Hi
I started on Thymuskin 2 weeks ago & intent to continue.
Please can anyone who took it for long time tell us the results.
Ta
Olga