Anyone tried not to masturbate & have sex for a long tim

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has ever managed to avoid sex and masturbation (either completely, or limit it to just once a week) for a lengthy period of time.

If so, how did you manage to control your hormones at work, at college and while watching tv etc... when you saw hot women dressed sparingly?

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Anyone tried not to masturbate & have sex for a long

tembo said:
Just curious if anyone has ever managed to avoid sex and masturbation (either completely, or limit it to just once a week) for a lengthy period of time.

If so, how did you manage to control your hormones at work, at college and while watching tv etc... when you saw hot women dressed sparingly?
finasteride did that for me

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Anyone tried not to masturbate & have sex for a long

tembo said:

There no hot women where I am at so that would not be a problem.

scientist

Reaction score
i've tried a couple times, the longest i lasted was 11 days. i think it might put a lot of stress on your body to say you're just not going to do it for a long time, it would probably be better to cut back slowly, maybe go from 3-4 times daily to once every 3 days, and then maybe once a week. it's difficult if you have a lot of testosterone (see digit ratio)

s

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
went for more than 3 months with no masterbation. i was taking heavy load in school and working 30 hours a week. when see women you go crazy but i was too busy for it. and yes i was still sheding as a mofo so cut the BS Hairlose and sex do not correlate in any way

tylerg6

Reaction score
This is stretching really far. I think things like this are wishful thinking. Genetics are the only thing we can hope to control. You can look at millions of out of shape people, people who eat horrible diets, crack addicts, etc.. all with full heads of hair.

Not jerking off or having sex is a way out of date argument and sounds more like 1950's brainwash by parents to stop kids from having sex and whacking off.

scientist

Reaction score
just because science has not figured out a mechanism does not mean one does not exist. ejaculation leads to prolactin and testosterone release into the bloodstream, and prolactin and testosterone have been found to induce apoptosis in dermal papilla cells. obviously ejaculating 4-5 times daily throughout your teenage years isn't going to make everyone lose their hair, but there is an outside chance that it could accelerate the hairloss process in 1-2% of individuals who are predisposed to become extensively bald and whose follicles are sensitive to prolactin and testosterone

s

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
No way! :freaked2: Don't think that is possible. Ha!

Axon

Reaction score
If I don't beat off for 3 days, just looking at a woman I'm remotely attracted too causes instant erections.

docj077

Reaction score
I went without sex for a whole month once. I have never been more full of energy, but my testicles almost exploded. It's a tough thing to do, but when I did it my skin became less oily about two weeks in, my hair loss slowed down considerably after about three weeks, and I wasn't fatigued at all any day of the week after about week one.

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
why masturbate when we deserve the real thing. It's like giving us a biskit instead of a cake.

Why earn $80,000/yr. when we feel we "deserve" twice as much? It doesn't matter what we deserve, we have to work to achieve it. Until then we have to live with what we have and realize we are taking care of ourselves within our means. I am by no means comparing sex to a salary increase, I would rather be very wealthy and celebate, believe me.

Sex is the fuel which drives the arrogance of the modern westernized woman ... and allows them to look down upon men with male pattern baldness.