Anyone Tried Hairguard Scalp Elixir?

edddys08

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I would like to have feedback on that topical natural product.

Ingredients and article seems legit but I would like to have some feedback if some people experience stabilization or even regrowth with such products?

Here is the link of their product: https://pro.hairguard.com/products/scalp-elixir

Thanks for your feedback

jazz1

Reaction score
No but I bought their derma roller the other day had an email they giving it away for free, nothing is free obviously but they charging shipping still a good price.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the natural remedies are total junk, don't waste your time, money and hope on them. In my experience the only things that work are Finasteride, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and maybe RU and CB. Still trying these out. I've literally tried all the supplements, lasers etc and its all snake oil

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the natural remedies are total junk, don't waste your time, money and hope on them. In my experience the only things that work are Finasteride, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and maybe RU and CB. Still trying these out. I've literally tried all the supplements, lasers etc and its all snake oil

I agree the list you have above should be the first things people try.

Have you ever tried prostaglandin analogs like latanoprost or bimatoprost? It’s kind of weird nobody ever talks about them. If anything they seem less “experimental” than RU and CB because they are FDA approved albeit for other reason.

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree the list you have above should be the first things people try.

Have you ever tried prostaglandin analogs like latanoprost or bimatoprost? It’s kind of weird nobody ever talks about them. If anything they seem less “experimental” than RU and CB because they are FDA approved albeit for other reason.
I haven’t actually- though I’ve heard about bimatoprost. Do you have any experience with this drug?

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t actually- though I’ve heard about bimatoprost. Do you have any experience with this drug?

No experience beyond reading research papers. Latanoprost is available OTC as eye drops but is not available in concentrations necessary to replicate scalp hair growth studies. Bimatoprost is only available by prescription but is subject to the same concentration limitations. I think kane sells both but I have no clue if his stuff is legit.