Anyone Tried Any Pgd2/gpr44 Inhibitors?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So a lot of you might be aware of the study where it was pound that proglastins converting to PGD2 via enzyme Gpr44 was directly found to have correlation with inhibition of hair growth, wound regeneration and PGD2 found abundantly in balding male scalp (if you haven’t, read about it here https://www.hairIossrevolution.com/prostaglandin-d2/)
I was wondering given that there are PGD2 inhibitors available for other uses, if anyone has tried a home made topical solution or trialed anything involving Quercetin tablets, TM30643 and TM30089, Ramatroban, OC000459 etc? I realise there are yet more studies to be done on this subject, but I would love to hear of anyone who has taken a step towards trying inhibition of PGD2. Thanks!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying ramatroban, just started yesterday. Got it from iron dragon. Setipiprant is the most powerful PGD2 inhibitor available at the moment but it’s very expensive

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to God your OCD is both annoying and extremely helpful.
You have no need to test these two on top of your treatments, if you add them you won't know which one's doing the trick.

As for your question. Some guy has posted he had positive experience with Ramatroban.
As for TM30643 and TM30089 I remember when few guys tested them on hairlosshelp and didn't report any significant results.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to God your OCD is both annoying and extremely helpful.
You have no need to test these two on top of your treatments, if you add them you won't know which one's doing the trick.

As for your question. Some guy has posted he had positive experience with Ramatroban.
As for TM30643 and TM30089 I remember when few guys tested them on hairlosshelp and didn't report any significant results.
I am a woman of great curiosity. Btw I totally do have ocd, swear to god I know more about hairloss than most women after hours and hours of reading over a few weeks. I need aswers because I hate ambiguity.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a woman of great curiosity. Btw I totally do have ocd, swear to god I know more about hairloss than most women after hours and hours of reading over a few weeks. I need aswers because I hate ambiguity.
I was exactly like you the first month ask everyone else on this forum now I just google everything if I can't find it on this forum, I'm surprised you don't get as much hate as I did at the begining.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was exactly like you the first month ask everyone else on this forum now I just google everything if I can't find it on this forum, I'm surprised you don't get as much hate as I did at the begining.
You clearly didn’t see the first thread I posted. I’ll put it this way: there were hundreds of pages.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You clearly didn’t see the first thread I posted. I’ll put it this way: there were hundreds of pages.
No I understand, it won't stop people from getting pissed at you, f*** this disease nobody especially as young as us should have to worry about hairloss.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget quercetin. Some ppl tried it topical for a bit, but it stains horribly. Oral taken it has terrible bioavailibility and just ends up expensively in your urin. I also read it block cox2, which renders it useless.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget quercetin. Some ppl tried it topical for a bit, but it stains horribly. Oral taken it has terrible bioavailibility and just ends up expensively in your urin. I also read it block cox2, which renders it useless.
Also I found, an aromatase inhibitor, which affects your hairline.