Anyone Taking Dim With Finasteride?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Firstly sorry for the double post, I posted this on the androgens page too, I didn't notice this page existed!

Questions:

Anyone taking DIM (Diindolylmethane) with propecia/finasteride?

What dose of DIM and what dose Finasteride?

Has DIM negated any Finasteride side effects for you?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never tried it but expect it to hurt your hair, i would avoid taking aromatase inhibitors in general. I took letrozole to help with some gyno i had developed from 200mg spironolactone and it absolutely decimated my hair.

Last edited:

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never tried it but expect it to hurt your hair, i would avoid taking aromatase inhibitors in general. I took letrozole to help with some gyno i had developed from 200mg spironolactone and it absolutely decimated my hair.
This isn't prescription meds? It supposedly turns Estrogen E16 to Estrogen E2, E2 is supposedly the good Estrogen? Aromatase inhibitors block the formation of E but DIM would still allow the conversion of E just to E2.....

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely theres an amount of DIM that can be calculated to adjust for the average increase of estrogen. Surely it would only harm your hair if you were to limit your estrogen beyond baseline levels. I can never find much anecdotal information on this