Anyone take more than .5 dutasteride?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still losing hair on dutasteride and have zero side effects. Thinking I need a high dose to stop my pattern baldness, but I've read some terrible shedding stories in doing so.

Anyone see better results with a higher dose? I know all about the drug so I don't need people telling me, "suppression is this and hair counts are this blah blah". I want to hear from experienced users.

Thanky

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpp

patrickod

Reaction score
Dutasteride purchases

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of starting a Dutasteride regimen soon, and I'm from the United Kingdom but I am unsure as to where to source the drug; would anyone politely suggest where they buy their Dutasteride from? Thanks in advance!

Patrick

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I use name brand avodart from my pharmacy, but everyone else I know uses either all day chemist or Inhouse pharmacy

jlb1177

Reaction score
i take prescribed dutasteride now although until 3 months ago i was using inhouse. i had about a month left over when i prescribed so i took 1mg every other day and .5 on the others. I was hoping to suppress the dht and then maintain with .5.... so far so good , it took me about a year to respond and see any results.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
i take prescribed dutasteride now although until 3 months ago i was using inhouse. i had about a month left over when i prescribed so i took 1mg every other day and .5 on the others. I was hoping to suppress the dht and then maintain with .5.... so far so good , it took me about a year to respond and see any results.

Thanks for that response jlb. Kind of what i was looking for. When you say it took you a year to respond, does that mean a decrease in hair shedding after the one year mark?

Hammer

Established Member
Reaction score
Check out pharmacygb. A legit pharmacy in England who will give you a prescription and let you buy online.

jlb1177

Reaction score
Thanks for that response jlb. Kind of what i was looking for. When you say it took you a year to respond, does that mean a decrease in hair shedding after the one year mark?
decrease in shedding happened earlier, although thickening and darkening of follicles were more noticeable after about 1 year.