Anyone switched from finasteride to dutasteride with an update??

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Anyone with any experiences to share with the rest of us? There should be several members by now who have made the plunge into dutasteride after finasteride.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Sting is on it I believe, and I will be making the switch this spring. I will have been on finasteride a full year before making the transition.

Nomad

Cassin

Reaction score
Yeddie made the switch, he doesn't post here anymore though. He did drop it after 3 months I believe. He sent me an email awhile back and gave me an update.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Yeddie made the switch, he doesn't post here anymore though. He did drop it after 3 months I believe. He sent me an email awhile back and gave me an update.

wonder why he dropped it?

Cassin

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
Cassin said:

wonder why he dropped it?

He said it F-ED up his hairline pretty bad. If I remember right, he said it left 1/4 in gaps between hairs. But I don't remember what he said his hairline was like before dutasteride.

I wish he still posted here though. He was helping me out a lot with my irritation.

Stingray

Reaction score
Bout 3 weeks on it and alls good. Too early to make any statements to how it's working, but all my parts are still operable as of right now. Word.

Stingray

Reaction score
It's only been 3 weeks yo. I think I'm getting the initial overproduction of horny, however. I'll keep yah updated honey.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
Anyone with any experiences to share with the rest of us? There should be several members by now who have made the plunge into dutasteride after finasteride.

I switched mid May 03 and will be starting a thread in the Tell Your Story section (probably tomorrow) to let everyone know how its gone so far.

Slarti

drinkrum

Reaction score
Stingray said:
It's only been 3 weeks yo. I think I'm getting the initial overproduction of horny, however. I'll keep yah updated honey.

Keep me updated as well, sugarplum. Maybe dutasteride is that 3rd ingredient that has been missing in our bedroom for decades. Hint, hint; nudge, nudge.

D.