Anyone switched from finasteride 2 Duta and improved there hairline?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I seem to be maintaining ok on finasteride but iam losing ground slowly especially on my frontal region. I need some more power, so im considering Duta.

Has anyone made the switch and improved their hairline?

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Didn't work for me. I was losing ground slowly with finasteride over 6 months and had some tiredness sides even though only on 0.25mg per day so I switched to dutasteride. I have lost ground even quicker, no sides though, now on EOD. Lost all over head on dutasteride wheras with finasteride it was only hairline that continued loss. COuld be a shed on dutasteride but not seen any sign of regrowth at 4-5 month stage so not promising but keep hoping. My Crown remains solid all the way through (touch wood).

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hmm, thanks man....Yeah i think ill hold off on the dutasteride for now after doing a little research. Most people ive read about have had bad reactions when changing from finasteride to Duta and the people that have had the most success have been those that started on the Duta in the first place. Prob isnt wise to change medications suddenly even tho they are almost the same. Ive also discovered toppik maximizer stuff, im going to give that a go on my hairline. Ever used it?