Anyone Suicidal Over Their Loss? Curious.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily finasteride worked for me and i pretty much maintained for years, but my hairline was already too damaged including having an abnormally huge forehead it just ruined my frame. So i went and sorted my hairline even though most people adviced against it, telling me i was too young (25 at the time, 27 now) if anything i wish i did it sooner.

Dr.Diep is the way to go. In theory, will FUE scars ever be correctable?

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know about dr. diep, i would rather advice people to do their own research for their case instead of pointing them to set direction.

Right, mandatory consultations aside, I'd imagine viewing results of said Doctor would be the very first thing anyone with hairloss would do.

Thanks for responding though.

LosingHairIsNotFair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been thinking about death. Not that I'm going to. Guess I could get a transplant / hair system before I do that.

I'm just so f*****g depressed that I let my OCD (diagnosed) stop me from taking finasteride back then. It's really a f*****g horrible problem when severe.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me. Finasteride is not for me, no doctor will operate me without. I really wish to gave courage to end this nightmare.

karlitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually i do feel depressed, that i am loosing hair, i had to struggle a lot in life, and now have to add hair loss to my list of troubles.

Last edited:

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair loss is something I think about way too often, and it has made me so pessimistic about the future, it's as if it has put a timer on my life. Sometimes I have something that looks promising in the future and it gets me excited, and then I remember I'll have lost more hair by that point so what's the point of getting excited over it? Even on a more day to day basis, sometimes I'm in a great mood but then I walk past a mirror or feel my temples and my mood goes crashing down.

I hope a cure or some kind of treatment comes out soon though I doubt it, people don't realize the impact hairloss has until they go through it themselves. Wishing everyone on here all the best.

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had suicidal thoughts before started losing hair... now they are much more frequent...

Tim Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily finasteride worked for me and i pretty much maintained for years, but my hairline was already too damaged including having an abnormally huge forehead it just ruined my frame. So i went and sorted my hairline even though most people adviced against it, telling me i was too young (25 at the time, 27 now) if anything i wish i did it sooner.
Where did u go to have it ? Im in same boat as u were . thanks

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I made an attempt on my life when I was around 18.