Anyone Stopped Finasteride After 3 Years Or Longer?plz Help!plz Share

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I wanted to ask, if anyone stopped using finasteride after 3 years or longer, and recovered well after that?
Did you stop cold turkey or tapered off?
Any suggestions whether tapering or cold turkey better for long-term recovery?
Any suggestion is very well appreciated?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I wanted to ask, if anyone stopped using finasteride after 3 years or longer, and recovered well after that?
I'm not on Finasteride or any other androgen (as I did nor yet conclude that risks outweigh the benefits especially after 5-10-15 years) but from what I've read I believe most users recover even though some do suffer in the recovery process. I've read that many recommend to slowly taper off over several weeks/months with less and less dosage. One thing I've notices is that people tend to be tempted in trying again once their hair takes a hit and try it again. That seems to jit some hardest.

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
The side effects are very rare and mostly in your head. There is a chance of lower semen, erection difficulties, and higher estrogen. You can counter that with aromasin a few times a week and still maintain the benefits of finasteride or dutasteride

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Why do you want to quit though?