Anyone Seen This Study ? On Apple Polyphenols “ New “

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there was even a huge thread on a product from Italy that contains extract from this 1 special apple variety.

And as with all italian hair loss products, its overpriced and hardly works.

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used google translate to read the Italian forum and many many people reporting regrowth with this ! Over 195 pages of posts about it read for yourselves!

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
I used google translate to read the Italian forum and many many people reporting regrowth with this ! Over 195 pages of posts about it read for yourselves!

Does seem to be something to this. Thought we as a community here had tried and rebuked this already? Looks like I may have to buy some more sh*t from italy and inhale some more hopium.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The active constituent that this article is talking about is essentially proanthocyandin, something grapeseed has and has been talked about all over n over again

Stop posting this

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be lovely, after millennia of male pattern baldness we finally find out that apple juice can grow hair, it also taste and smell good!
does anyone really believes that?

Reactions: br1

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a variety of apples that has high levels of procyanidin b2
This is significant here because of not just the studies but all the people reporting regrowth on the Italian forum that is the difference between this and all the snake oil where no one gets results