Anyone See Less Bloating on Liquid minoxidil than Rogaine Foam ?

robotsex

Reaction score
I have been using Foam for a while, but the bloating aspects in the face make it not worth it to me. I was wondering if anyone who has experienced bloating on Foam switched to liquid and experienced less bloating. Please specify which BRAND of minoxidil you had this kind of success with (Dr Lee, Rogaine Brand, Kirkland, etc.)

Thanks!

T

Timi

all minoxidil

2% Regaine
5% Regaine
5%Kirkland
5% Foam

my Face full with water

minoxidil Quit it was a Horror

Timi

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am just curious when you see bloating in the face does your skin swell up? For me, its the strangest thing my head actually swells. I guess the minoxidil gets absorbed into my scalp and it causes my brain to retain fluid or my scalp muscles to retain fluid and it kind of stretches my forehead to elongate and longitudinally my head or forehead seems longer. If I do the finger test on my forehead I go from about 3 to 4 fingers to 5 fingers. Bryan if you are reading this is this possible? I would think its more likely the scalp muscles swell and cause this phenomena. If I eliminate alot of water from my body, things seem to go back to looking normal. Robotsex,or anyone do you notice this phenomena?

robotsex

Reaction score
Hey Doctor,

No I don't get it that severely. Just my cheek and under eyes puff up and some of the expression lines in my face seem to get exaggerated a bit. My chin may or may not be a little bigger underneath. Worst it gets is my body swells up a bit with water and it feel like I've gained 5 - 10 lbs.