anyone really want to save me?? please!!

geo

Reaction score
guys,

i know this is a very lame request..but i am desperate. i order my finasteride and its going to be 14 days... i have enough to last we 4 more days..if there is someone out there that would mail be a couple (3 pills) of pills US mail to hold me over...i would sooo sooo sooo appreciate it..i know i wont die without it..i just dont want to do it...i screwed up on my timing..i thought i would just go get a script and do finasteride the normal doctor route instead of my overseas orders...anyways..he gave me a hard time..so im back to the normal way but short on time

anyone out there want to hook up a balding buddy? im making good *** progress on big 3..will have pics soon..a success story for sure!

if someone PM's me and hooks me up (ill give u my addy) I will in turn mail 10 or 15 dollars for the 3 pills!!...so there will be something in it for you..its well worth it to me!!!

pm for address if anyone has a BIG HEART

thanks in advance

G

geo said:
guys,

i know this is a very lame request..but i am desperate. i order my finasteride and its going to be 14 days... i have enough to last we 4 more days..if there is someone out there that would mail be a couple (3 pills) of pills US mail to hold me over...i would sooo sooo sooo appreciate it..i know i wont die without it..i just dont want to do it...i screwed up on my timing..i thought i would just go get a script and do finasteride the normal doctor route instead of my overseas orders...anyways..he gave me a hard time..so im back to the normal way but short on time

anyone out there want to hook up a balding buddy? im making good *** progress on big 3..will have pics soon..a success story for sure!

if someone PM's me and hooks me up (ill give u my addy) I will in turn mail 10 or 15 dollars for the 3 pills!!...so there will be something in it for you..its well worth it to me!!!

pm for address if anyone has a BIG HEART

thanks in advance

Hey, sorry but I live in the UK.

But don't worry, just split your finasteride in half and take 0.5mg a day.

Search this site and you will find posts and studies etc, showing that as little as 0.2mg is as effective as 1mg.

Just take halves for a few days then go back to whole pills.

Even if you missed a day or two it would matter for sh*t, and there is some evdience floating around saying that having a little break or 'cycling' your finasteride iactually makes it more efficient over time giving your body a little break.

Don't sweat it.

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the above poster,

do not go cold turkey, split your pill in to 2 or even 4 pieces and take one a day, this will make little difference in the large scheme of things if it is only for a couple of weeks.

You can also go out and buy some freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, not orange juice and not grapefruit flavoured drink, but real grapefruit juice, or buy some fruit and squeeze them.

Drink your grapefruit juice and take your 0.25 or 0.5mg propecia, the grapefruit juice will inhibit an enzyme that breaks finasteride down in the stomach, meaning more can make it to the intestine where it will be absobed through the intestine wall.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So are you saying that grapefruit juice will make Propecia more effective? Should one take their Propecia with grapefruit juice everyday and could it be any grapefruit juice like Welches or something? Dont you have to take Propecia with water?

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Geeze, I've been off my Propecia for almost 2 1/2 weeks so far. Havent noticed any shedding yet. Just waiting for the new batch to come in.
I wouldnt worry too much about it actually.

geo

Reaction score
humm

bump

ok..20 dollars if someone sends me 3 legit proscars..sorry i really dont want to drop dosage or be off for a few days- regardless

somone show some love!

pm me

G

How do we know you'll send us the $20? We might just get screwed over. But f their is some way your deal can be done in a manner where there is no possibility either side will get screwd over, i'd consider it. I'll send you a 5mg Proscar tab to you for cash. What state are you in?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
20sometingtoo said:
Geeze, I've been off my Propecia for almost 2 1/2 weeks so far. Havent noticed any shedding yet. Just waiting for the new batch to come in.
I wouldnt worry too much about it actually.

and you won't not for at least a month.
I took a couple weeks off almost 2 months ago. I'm shedding like a mofo right now :(

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
This is too funny. :)

You must be crazy to want some stranger on the internet to send you medication to ingest

Have fun with those laxative pills :)

qqq

Reaction score
i think all of us were at the alpha stage at one point (omg!! my hair is falling out i want to kill myself!!!) . . . time is the only remedy

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah, gosh geo (what an icon!) if I had some I'd send some to ya! I used to take 150 mg daily of Effexor (a mood-altering medication)and when I ran out and couldn't get it I went nuts but ...NO MORE! THANK GOD!

grtt

Reaction score
This is nothing compared to the fact that I apply Toppik every day, and people don't even know that I have a bald spot at the top of my head! Imagine what has happened a couple of times when the product didn't arrive on time from the States where I order it from (I live in Greece!)...
Hopefully with my new hair transplant and the intense therapies I have just started (you know, the usual stuff -minoxidil, finasteride etc) I won't be needing it in a few months!