Anyone on that Folligen Lotion?

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of trying this out. Anyone here using it and think it is worth a try? I was going to add a couple more things to my regimen.

Nomad

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
It is suggested that you give your current regimen at least a good year to do its job before you add to it. If you add to a regimen you can kick things off kilter and complicate the equation of processes going on in your scalp.

Give Propecia and Nizoral and Rogaine at least 1 full year to do its job. You are on the strongest possible regimen on the planet right now and you should be fully satisfied once 12 months rolls around.

If at that point you don't see desired results, I would suggest adding Tricomin Therapy Spray as an additional copper peptide growth stimulant. Its got more data backing it than folligen at this time.

HairLossTalk.com

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks HairLossTalk.com. I will take your advice into consideration.

bombscience

Reaction score
I would like to say however that if you do encounter irritation of the scalp, copper peptides have been said to help by many users on the forum. I for one feel that the only reason i can apply minoxidil is because of folligen. It almost eliminates the irritation other topicals create.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
I would like to say however that if you do encounter irritation of the scalp, copper peptides have been said to help by many users on the forum. I for one feel that the only reason i can apply minoxidil is because of folligen. It almost eliminates the irritation other topicals create.

Well, I had been experiencing some irritation for the last 3 weeks or so with my minoxidil. I have been off of it for over a week now. I can't say I have seen any downfall yet from not keeping on it like usual. I hope I don't, but I here I might. Man my scalp is so great though right now, not a single itch at all. I am going to keep an eye on things. If I notice the sh*t hitting the fan, I am on it like Ron Jeremy to a piece a poon pie.

Nomad

bombscience

Reaction score
Yeah taking a week off from minoxidil is going to do nothing but eventually hurt your cause. If you can't apply minoxidil because it hurts or itches to the point where your scalp is inflamed or irritated then copper peptides may help with your situation now.

HairLossTalk.com, do you think i'm crazy?

KeVlaR

Reaction score
Problem with folligen lotion is that it really smells bad - your better off getting the therapy spray as it has a much nicer smell.

Cassin

Reaction score
n00p said:
Problem with folligen lotion is that it really smells bad - your better off getting the therapy spray as it has a much nicer smell.

?

I have a bottle of the lotion and cream, the lotion smells like.........lotion.

That stuff doesn't smell bad at all.

HairNewbie

Reaction score
Since when?

"Yeah taking a week off from minoxidil is going to do nothing but eventually hurt your cause."

Since when does taking a week off from minoxidile hurt your progress? Is this listed anywhere as a fact? I was told that sometimes taking a week off was actually good for your scalp; a sort of rest/recouperate period.. Can anyone coroborate any of this with facts or scientific reasoning?

Thx

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
Yeah taking a week off from minoxidil is going to do nothing but eventually hurt your cause. If you can't apply minoxidil because it hurts or itches to the point where your scalp is inflamed or irritated then copper peptides may help with your situation now.

HairLossTalk.com, do you think i'm crazy?

Well, I am back on it again. Just needed a rest from 10 months of applications. Nothing is any different, and YES you are a nut! :lol:

Nomad