Anyone on DNC/DNC-L + nizoral 2%?

alvintws

Reaction score
I've read several good success stories from people with minoxidil + nizoral 2% but has anyone on DNC/DNC-L + nizoral 2%? Any feedback or success?

Apology: English is not my native, from school.

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it be good? Spectral DNC/DNC-L has a more complex and powerful formula than Rogaine. It should be even better. But, without Propecia the things gets a lot harder.

alvintws

Reaction score
but i rarely hear any stories about this product... or some but not a good comment..

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on the spectral DNC-lotion since July 2009 and only using this on the temple region. I have not seen any growth. I hardly use nizoral as I don't believe it actually makes a difference.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Spectral DNC and I think its a great product and a keto shampoo is great too.

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
Success: Finasteride + minoxidil + Keto

Propecia + Spectral DNC + Nizoral

Generic Finasteride + Kirkland + Generic Keto shampoo

or what ever...

The only difference would be about the minoxidil. All have minoxidil, but Spectral has some more ingredients that shows to be good to baldness. Like Aminexil, green tea, etc.

alvintws

Reaction score
TEDDYRUXPIN said:
I have been on the spectral DNC-lotion since July 2009 and only using this on the temple region. I have not seen any growth. I hardly use nizoral as I don't believe it actually makes a difference.

how long have you been using it before you add on finasteride? personally i would think your condition is not serious and you shouldn't take the risk to ruin your hormone at the young age. i'm sorry i hope i was not too harsh or rude, this is just my two cent opinion.

alvintws

Reaction score
i was wondering will there be any good if i were to eliminate finasteride as for now first. i'm worry about family planning sides; fertility and infant abnormality

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
alvintws said:
i was wondering will there be any good if i were to eliminate finasteride as for now first. i'm worry about family planning sides; fertility and infant abnormality

You can have a child while taking finasteride. Your woman, not.

alvintws

Reaction score
bezerra said:
alvintws said:

I mean can I still f**k my wife while taking finasteride and will my baby a retard or having genital abnormalities. If your answer is still a yes, please enlighten me with some studies, I mean clinical papers, not reviews.

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
alvintws said:
bezerra said:
alvintws said:

I mean can I still f**k my wife while taking finasteride and will my baby a retard or having genital abnormalities. If your answer is still a yes, please enlighten me with some studies, I mean clinical papers, not reviews.

Ok. Something to enlighten people as too much people are worried about this.

(1) It is correct that if a female is PREGNANT, the woman should not handle any finasteride or come into contact with or swallow finasteride. This will apply to many and also for people who cut up proscar etc into 5 pieces. The main reason is that finasteride can affect the MALE fetus growth. Just to repeat - pregnant woman. As propecia is coated, unless the female swallows the tablet, the baby should be ok. Even then, it will take alot of tablets to cause such as dramatic abnormality.

(2) Recent papers released, still state that 1mg of finasteride does not have an effect on fertility of the male.
http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/rap ... 9.009381v1

Extra links.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

On other sites - some people have stated that they have had children whilst on propecia.

If you are concerned and plan to have a child, you should stop taking finasteride during the time you both want children. Once, she is pregnant you can jump back onto propecia but use condoms or have no sex.

As with most, you should still contact your GP.

I was greatly surprised the lack of information on the net and on pubmed.

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
alvintws said:
TEDDYRUXPIN said:

how long have you been using it before you add on finasteride? personally i would think your condition is not serious and you shouldn't take the risk to ruin your hormone at the young age. i'm sorry i hope i was not too harsh or rude, this is just my two cent opinion.

LOL. Thanks for you reply but seriously........ if I was not on propecia early on, I would be fully bald.

All my family and uncles are completely bald. They lost their hair starting at 22yrs old and were fully bald by 25yrs old.

Propecia has saved alot of stress. When I was 19 yrs old, my temple region started to recede and in particular the right hand side. At 19 yrs old, you start to panic as you want women and you think it is your end of your life. Typical. You start to scour the net and you tend to find regaine / rogaine / minoxidil.
Surprisingly, I tried this stuff for over 3 years and my hair stop receding. I believe it was more psychological then at it brought me at ease.
Oh no................... At 22yrs old, I went abroad to work which I could not buy minoxidil! So I thought I would just stop taking the minoxidil. Wrong, wrong, wrong! All the temple hair that minoxidil kept and grew, fell out in less than 3 weeks! What??? Yep, my life felt like it was over! Stupid and naive once again! I panicked like a little girl and started having bad tempers. So naive! So naive!

I scoured the internet and found the wonder pill. Nope. Not v**** but Propecia. The drug was passed by the FDA and I jumped onto it straight away. Lucky the gp was happy to prescribe it. I have been on the merck propecia brand since then and now I am 32 this year! I have plenty of hair and only the temple area has receded. I know for sure that if I stopped taking this, all my maintained hair will fall out.

Even my youngest male cousin has lost hair hair at 24 yrs old.

So please, please, please. Do not discourage people or provide wrong advice to people. This drug does work.

Unfortunately, people here always opt for generic brands from unknown companies. They tend to cut proscar into pieces and take more than the 1mg finasteride.

Anyway, stress is the worse killer of hair! Relax and enjoy life. Not the end of the world. I have shaved all my hair nearly odd year. Worth it. Give it a go.

alvintws

Reaction score
LOL since most of the males in your family bald, then it's fair enough that you depend on finasteride. On my side, it's very blur. My dad's side, none but I don't know about his father as he has gone when I came. On my mom's side, she has 4brothers, only one is bald but at the very late age like late 40.

Talking about seeing doctor, i have always very reluctant to go because i wanted to do my own research and study. Last 2weeks, i went to see dermatologist, indeed my money is like drained! I would say I know more about him! Of course he know about the theory of T to DHT and action 5A blocker stuff. But when talk about medication especially the comparison between mode of action, contraindication, side effects and stuff, he don't really know much. Maybe there're better doctors around which i'm not aware of yet.

So back to your progressions, i started to see more and more hairs on the temple, keep it up dude! Let's go through this together!

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
TEDDYRUXPIN said:
Ok. Something to enlighten people as too much people are worried about this.

(1) It is correct that if a female is PREGNANT, the woman should not handle any finasteride or come into contact with or swallow finasteride. This will apply to many and also for people who cut up proscar etc into 5 pieces. The main reason is that finasteride can affect the MALE fetus growth. Just to repeat - pregnant woman. As propecia is coated, unless the female swallows the tablet, the baby should be ok. Even then, it will take alot of tablets to cause such as dramatic abnormality.

(2) Recent papers released, still state that 1mg of finasteride does not have an effect on fertility of the male.
http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/rap ... 9.009381v1

Extra links.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

On other sites - some people have stated that they have had children whilst on propecia.

If you are concerned and plan to have a child, you should stop taking finasteride during the time you both want children. Once, she is pregnant you can jump back onto propecia but use condoms or have no sex.

As with most, you should still contact your GP.

I was greatly surprised the lack of information on the net and on pubmed.

Actually, if you search over the net you'll find that there's some studies that shows that there's no or almost none finasteride in your sperm, meaning it's safe for have a child with your woman. If you look at the Propecia recommendations, you'll see that they do not mention anything about men taking Propecia while trying to make her woman pregnant.

alvintws

Reaction score
i have to agree that the writings are very interesting and informative but it looks like a sum up of several papers, which means it's not really a study carried out in a pool of people over a period of time. maybe i'm just being denial, but i just wanted to be extra careful with my hormones.

anyway back to dnc. since it sounded so good, like one site (surviving-hairloss.com) quoted, basically the manufactured just dump all the good stuff for hair loss. why isn't many people use it? it like true like the admin said, maybe minority of people tried with success but keep quiet? or minority of people tried with failure and sounded? or it's due to price? company's reputation?

anyone???

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
alvintws said:
i have to agree that the writings are very interesting and informative but it looks like a sum up of several papers, which means it's not really a study carried out in a pool of people over a period of time. maybe i'm just being denial, but i just wanted to be extra careful with my hormones.

anyway back to dnc. since it sounded so good, like one site (surviving-hairloss.com) quoted, basically the manufactured just dump all the good stuff for hair loss. why isn't many people use it? it like true like the admin said, maybe minority of people tried with success but keep quiet? or minority of people tried with failure and sounded? or it's due to price? company's reputation?

anyone???

About Finasteride, I would stop taking it for a month while trying to get a child. We're talking about a kid, not some hairs in our head.

About DNC, probably the people get good results with it and then does not come back, as most of other users do. Just think by yourself, if you are using something that does work and you do not have any hair loss problems anymore, would you bother to come back here regularly searching for new products, etc?
But, if you failed, wouldn't you come here to complain about DNC and search for other product?

DS Laboratories is a good company, it's reputation is good, to not say excellent :)
Also, DNC price isn't so expensive if you take in consideration its benefits. Supplements are way more expensive than Minoxidil, Finasteride, etc and people still buy it for hair loss even that its effects are a lot less than minoxidil + finasteride.

alvintws

Reaction score
bezera, are you on dnc/dncl now?

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
alvintws said:
bezera, are you on dnc/dncl now?

Nope, I'm not in minoxidil by now (may use it in some years and for sure Spectral DNC/DNC-L or any other new product that out perform Spectral).

I know lot of people that uses it and have good results.

alvintws

Reaction score
bezerra said:
Nope, I'm not in minoxidil by now (may use it in some years and for sure Spectral DNC/DNC-L or any other new product that out perform Spectral).

LOL

bezerra

Established Member
Reaction score
alvintws said:
bezerra said:

LOL

What's that fun?