anyone maintained long term on fluridil?

balding85

My Regimen
Reaction score
The consensus is that it is too weak relative to finasteride/dutasteride, ru, cb, etc. As someone who got gyno from topical finasteride after 2 months on a low dose, .025% 3x a week I am looking for an alternative to address dht/test anti androgen issue. Hormones were screwed on low dose topical finasteride. Had baseline labs done to confirm everything was within range. 3 weeks on topical finasteride labs showed estrogen, prolactin, shbg were way out of range, hence the development of gyno. Waiting for hormones to regulate but need to address the dht issue been off for 6 weeks. CB I have, as well as RU and I tried those right after discontinuing finasteride, which was a mistake because I am not sure if I got sides or it was due to the topical finasteride. Long story short, Fluridil is hydrophobic so hopefully won't give me sides, although it is way less effective it is still better than doing nothing. Any suggestions much appreciated. Also, for reference, age 37 norwood 2 with recent diffused thinning. Always had thick hair but lost ground slowly starting at 31 years old. Currently using tretinoin, minoxidil topical, derma stamp 1.5mm 1x week and irestore pro LLLT (just started, probably wont do anything). Any suggestions? Also, super active and lean so hormones weren't relative to being overweight, sedentary, just one of the unlucky people who is super sensitive.