X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
Proscar/Fincar/Finpecia. Uk only.

If you're selling, I'll buy.

I'll send a cheque first of course.

Cheers.

I have about half a bottle of Propecia still in my M-Cabinet. Of course, don't feel like going to jail this week :D .

THFC

Reaction score
hey ive got 50 fincar tablets..make me an offer...am in west london, u can c*m pick em up if ya want

G

THFC said:
hey ive got 50 fincar tablets..make me an offer...am in west london, u can c*m pick em up if ya want

A couple of Spurs and Arsenal Norwoods in the same area? That'll scare people off.

:lol:

Nah, cheers anyway.

If you had Proscar, I'd take you up on it.

Besides, THFC- how would you know who I am amongst all the hairy UK citizens?

Of course - you’d see me my pale chrome dome in the distance, as I fight my way through big manes of hair, in order to get nearer.

The uncomfortableness on my face is clearly evident as I hop on my hands towards you like a boglin, with my arse hair quite obviously combed over my crooked hair line.

All of a sudden, I fall to the floor crying my eyes out.

Because I was shot by the Norwood sniper.

My life ends.

I die a lonely Norwood.

The End.

G

Gunner said:
THFC said:

A couple of Spurs and Arsenal Norwoods in the same area? That'll scare people off.

:lol:

Nah, cheers anyway.

If you had Proscar, I'd take you up on it.

Besides, THFC- how would you know who I am amongst all the hairy UK citizens?

Of course - you’d see me my pale chrome dome in the distance, as I fight my way through big manes of hair, in order to get nearer.

The uncomfortableness on my face is clearly evident as I hop on my hands towards you like a boglin, with my arse hair quite obviously combed over my crooked hair line.

All of a sudden, I fall to the floor crying my eyes out.

Because I was shot by the Norwood sniper.

My life ends.

I die a lonely Norwood.

The End.

Whoa, that post took an unexpected turn...

v

Reaction score
:lol: yea , totaly unexpected!! hope its not the meds , it could be some new side effects playing with ones emotions?¿?

:shock:

THFC

Reaction score
just liek an arsenal fan to write any1 got any fincar/propecia/proscar blah blah..n when i offer fincar..all of a sudden u dnt want it..in future maybe u should write down exatly what you want...yeh? :-D great..goodluck for the new season...im sure you'l manage to qualify for the intertoto....il be waving to you from my champs league spot...:-D cya