anyone like their shaved head and just want electroylosis

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
I look just fine with a bic'd head, dont mind it anymore after 6yrs of shaving. I stay fit and it looks decent on me, I would rather have hair but f**k it, its not worth the hassels or countless let-downs any longer. I am just sick of shaving ALL the time. Anyone ever just electroylosis the patter away? I see tons of ppl on these sites arguing over sh*t that is never comming out or does not work :jackit: get a tan, get fit and move on!

barcafan

Reaction score
well what if hair multiplication comes out (say 'good' results before 2020), you'd wish you hadnt gotten rid of your horseshoe.

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
ya I remember when HM was late 07' then 09' the 2011 or 12 now its before 2020? :bravo: It will NOT be here and and affordable (20k or less) before most of us here are too old to give a sh*t anymore.

TOMOMASTA

Reaction score
Yeah, doubt it will be here.... GHO was saying 2003-2004 back in 1998 .... Its not a decade later and there still saying 5-10 years... We need to get over it, and let it go... It aint coming and most of us will be out of our primes to give a sh*t less....