anyone knows

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone of please help me get rid of the sebum in my head ...if it succes in any foam or shampoo i can regain into norwood 2 please need help anyone of you..

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
I had oily scalp (not so much), itch and inflammation nothing didn't help until i've meet nizoral 2% ;) If that don't works it good to make changes to your diet. Finally not itch even when i eat french fries :D they are tasty but bad for your scalp

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
in india i can get nizoral 1% only prevouisly i've used this and my hair more thicker ever before and i've stopped it for a month and sebum making me more hair fall ..i didnt know that nizoral got more power against scalp itch and oil ..again im going to nizoral 1% .i'll post my pic in a few days

CCS

Reaction score
nizoral is very good against oil. No oil on my scalp. rotate it with a shampoo with piroctone olamine in it. Unless you just want to use the nizoral every day. I prefer a varied approach because I think that will be stronger.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey buddy thank you who supported for me oil scalp.

suddenly i got nizral2% works awesome for first. no oil i think in my head for 6 hours .prev it will generate within 3 hours ,,hope fully back into nizoral and better to shave my head to more breath to hair ,,healthy hair ...

CCS

Reaction score
there is some really cheap 2% nizoral on sites everyone here knows about. Not saying more than that since I don't want to get in trouble. No PM's either. The cheapest is back ordered though, but I'll get me some.