Anyone know where to get legit S equol?

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys now that folexen is shut down (i guess we didnt know whether their product actually contained equol) I was wondering if anyone knew a source of legit equol? Thanks alot guys :)

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
Search Prostizine or Equol slim, I have just purchased Prostizine from Life Care Nutritionals but it looks like I got their last one. There are other stores supplying it though.
It's not particularly cheap but it looks a good source of genuine S equol, I still have some Folexen left too so I'm taking Postizine in the morning and evening and Folexen at lunchtime.

Luxurious

Reaction score
Hey Zapp, I've been thinking of trying prostizine for a while. Do you get any side effects from any of the beta sitosterol or saw palmetto in it and would you recommend it?

Zapp Brannigan

Reaction score
Hey Zapp, I've been thinking of trying prostizine for a while. Do you get any side effects from any of the beta sitosterol or saw palmetto in it and would you recommend it?
Hi, I've not had any sides from the beta sitosterol / saw palmetto (libido is excellent) except possibly some slight lethargy... but I have been doing a fair bit of extra exercise recently so it may just be that.
I've only been taking it for the last 5 days, so it's a little too early to make meaningful comments, but I have been taking this weak SP complex for about the last 2 years (which did cause me an initial shed) and Folexen since the start of August, so I expect my system is pretty used to the ingredients in Prostizine.
I still take one of the weak SP complex caps of a night time too along with 10mg of Folexen (until it runs out).
I've also added msm, vitamin C, L-Carnitine and L-Glutamine recently.
Been taking vitamins, turmeric, green tea and omega 3 for a long time too.
Will update any progress with equol in a few months time, I've got some pictures of my hair from a month ago for comparison.
Really tempted to add Cetrizine next.

Luxurious

Reaction score
Yeah I took a phytosterol complex at one point which contained beta sitosterol and I seemed to do fine. I take msm and vitamin c also along with grapeseed extract and a multivitamin, I just want something like prostizine to work from a DHT reduction perspective. Just curious what mechanism does Cetirizine have in regards to hairloss. I took Zyrtec for a long time when I was younger and it is cetirizine if i'm remembering correctly. Good luck with prostizine I'm hoping it turns out to be decently effective against hairloss

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's a code for my vanity is so strong I can't commit to an unproven treatment. I didn't use it long enough to see if it works. I used the defunct company folexen product for 2 months. Their product dose is IMO too low. If someone could try 100 mg for a few months that would be a better experiment than the one I conducted (for 2 short a time, at 2 low a dose)

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but we could always get group buy going for equol if enough people showed interest in the compound. its a cheap compound to make. 30 grams was under $200 in the last buy