anyone know where i can purchase bimatoprost powder in online for a reasonable price?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can purchase bimatoprost powder online for a reasonable price?

i prefer made in the usa but id do abroad as well

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I question Bimatoprosts efficacy to grow hair outside of the scope of ophthalmology.
if you're looking for a PGF2a agonist, you should look into D-cloprostenol.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is taken from iron-dragons website, bare in mind that iron-dragon has been reputed as a "sketchy" supplier, so i wouldn't recommend ordering anything from them, but the science is accurate at least:
"D-cloprostenol, also called (+)-cloprostenol sodium, is a highly potent prostaglandin F2-alpha analog with selective agonistic activity at the FP receptor.It binds to the prostaglandin FP receptor with two-hundred-fold greater affinity than physiological prostaglandin F2 alpha (PGF2a), one-hundred-fold greater affinity than bimatoprost, and fifty-fold greater affinity than latanoprost.The prostaglandin compound family have recently become a topic of increased interest due to a study by Cotsarelis and Garza [1], which found that prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) likely plays a key role in inducing male androgenic alopecia (AA), also known as male pattern baldness.Though chemically related, effects of compounds within the prostaglandin family can vary greatly or be opposite in nature. Research from within the last decade highlights hair-regrowth effects of PGF2a analogs [2,3] that may hold increased relevance for new drug development strategies for hair regrowth in light of the new information about PGD2’s baldness-inducing effects."
------
“The PGE2 and PGF2α were also described as possible modulators of hair growth. Indeed, topical use of viprostol, a PGE2 analogue, was reported to increase human hair growth and terminal hair counts after 50 weeks treatment (11) while administration of 16,16-dimethyl PGE2 protected mice from radiation-induced alopecia (12). Minoxidil, a potent trichogenic agent, was found to enhance prostaglandin endoperoxide synthase-1 (PGHS-1) activity, suggesting a link between prostaglandin synthesis and hair growth (13), as later confirmed by the role of PGHS-2 in the control of hair cycle (14). Latanoprost, a PGF2α analogue used to treat glaucoma, was reported to induce hypertrichosis in humans (15) and stump-tailed macaque (16). Moreover, as isopropyl unoprostone and PGF2α, it stimulated conversion from the telogen to the anagen phase in mice model (17). On the contrary, cyclooxygenases (COX)-2 overexpression induced a reduction in hair follicle density and delayed postnatal hair follicle morphogenesis in transgenic mice compared with wild-type animals while COX-2 inhibitors restored normal hair growth (18,19).[2]”

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I contacted the chemical supplier I usually order from and they have Bimatoprost powder in stock.
It's a little pricy, $135USD for 60mg, but I decided to order some anyway just because I know it is legit.
I plan to make a 1% solution.
check out this article for details: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3545535/

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0.1% is still only going to last you 60 days which most of the time is not long enough to prove if it works or not. You're going to need at least 6 months supply worth.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long would this last you making a .1% solution, and can you order some for me down the line?
Yes I don't see why that would be an issue

- - - Updated - - -

0.1% is still only going to last you 60 days which most of the time is not long enough to prove if it works or not. You're going to need at least 6 months supply worth.
Thats not a problem, I can just keep ordering it.
I think I'm going to throw in some PGE2 as well @ 150mcg/ml