Anyone know Karoyan&Vitacrecil?Curious treatment

ficki4

Reaction score
Hello there! I need some help!

Recently I visit a dermatologist,considered to be good in alopecia treatment, for my problem.Because my problem is still small I expected to prescribe me the usual Rogaine or other Minixodil treatment.

However he prescribe me a lotion,which was a mixture of two other lotions and some caps.

The mixture contains two lotions. The first called Olfosonide (contains Budesonide 0.025%) a very common treatment for scalp problems and diseases.It is a steroid which cause vasconstiction.

However the other lotion is a mystery to me.Called Karoyan and I really dont know what it contains. If I understand correctly have sth like vitamins and othe stuff which help the hair growth.It also have an ingridient called carpronium chloride (?) which help the hair groth by dilating the scalp blood vessels.
The mixture made by my pharmacist so I dont know what is the proportion of the two lotions in the mixture.I was instructed to apply the lotion once a day.

Finally the caps called Vitacrecil contain L-cystaine,Vitamine B and many many other stuff.The box write "nutritional supplement for hair,skin and nails".I have to take 2 pills per day.

Does anyone have any idea what these things do?
The mix of the lotions seems to work,I've using it 3 months now.It stoped the hair loss,but I cannot tell for hair regrowth.
I stop the pills almost immediately. It is far too expensive. The pack contains 20 pills(last for 10 days) and costs 20 euros!

What do u propose?Do I have to change treatment(And doctor) or stick to it if I think it helps?