anyone know how I contact dr lee?

VWdude

Reaction score
just out of curiousity... what are you going to ask him?

Thomaseg1975

Reaction score
Was gonna ask him if i should use his brand of 5 percent minoxidil instead of the normal brand..I have bin in finasteride 8 months and decided to start using minoxidil about three 3weeks ago in the frontal region..As of late its been itching really bad..Is it doing more harm than good or do i have to wait a while longer..

Cassin

Reaction score
Thomaseg1975 said:
Was gonna ask him if i should use his brand of 5 percent minoxidil instead of the normal brand..I have bin in finasteride 8 months and decided to start using minoxidil about three 3weeks ago in the frontal region..As of late its been itching really bad..Is it doing more harm than good or do i have to wait a while longer..

Don't let him talk you into anything besides Item #500 for right now.

Drop the Minoxidil to once per week right away until you get the 5% item #500 then bump it to twice a day. I cannot stress how important this is to go to one app per day until you figure out how correct the problem.

The Item #500 Minoxidil is 20% less PPG than standard off the shelf Minoxidil and dries in minutes as opposed to hours.

I wouldn't worry about too much harm unless you let it go on for months like my dumbass did. Just DO NOT scratch it if possible ok? If you must, take your finger and rub the spot to try to take care of the itch.