Anyone know about these 2 hair transplant places ?

G

pm Damien - he may be able to help on this one as he's from Oz

regards
spex

hair4now

Reaction score
I've done a bit of research on these 2 places and here are my conclusions ...

Intagraft - best to stay well away from. Apparently their techniques are a little out of date and I havn't heard of anyone who is happy with a transplant from them. They appear to be one of these places who will happily rip you off and not care about the damage they do.

Dr Knudsen - I've read mixed reviews - some good, some not so good. Not enough to draw a definite conclusion.

G

Hair4now im from OZ and would highly recommend only one surgeon in Australia,that been Dr Martnick.She is highly respected by her peers in the USA and her work is outstanding.Im not been bias either as i did years of research on various surgeons over here.If you owuld like to see pics of her work check out my website and you can see from there.If you owuld like to ask any other questions feel free to email me or post it on here.

Damo

hair4now

Reaction score
Thanks Damien. I checked out your web site a while ago and yes it looks like Dr Martnick did a great job. Thanks for the advice - I'll drop you a PM if I have any questions.

hair4now

Reaction score
Sorry Damo - nearly a year later and I've only just seen your question :oops: No havn't decided on a surgeon yet. Im just seeing what results I can get from minoxidil / Propecia etc. So far Im managing to maintain a norwood 2.5 - 3 level but am not getting any improvement on that - so a hair transplant is definately on the cards, but probably in about 2 or 3 years time. A trip to Perth to see Dr Martnik looks like a good option.

G

Thats smart to stay on Minoxidil and Propecia as surgery should be your last option for sure.If you do decide togo with Dr Martnick send me a email and i can meet you in Perth.

Damo

hair4now

Reaction score
A Hair Transplant is in my 3-4 year plan. I'll let you know if I decide to go to Perth to see Dr Martinik.