Anyone know about Citokin Extract/Pilosome by Lendan?

pk

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a Norwood 2. My haircutter told me about a product called Pilosome - Citokin Extract, made by a company named Lendan. I believe they are based in Spain. The box states that this stuff is a lipsome extract with Cytokines for the prevention of hair loss, and it's supposed to stimulate growth. Does anyone know anything about this stuff. I'm supposed to leave the stuff on my scalp for 5 days without washing it out. On the 15th and 30th days of each month, I'm supposed to reapply.
thanks,
newbie,
Peter

Bismarck

Reaction score
Never heard of it so I can't say anything about that substance. Intuitively, I'd say that it does not work.
Did he really say cytokines ? As far as I know, they are supposed to promote hairloss...

bis

pk

Reaction score
Yup - Cytokines

Yup - Cytokines...

The box reads the following:
"Intensive liposome extract, formulated with CYTOKINES and active principles of proven effectiveness in the prevention of hair loss.

Ingredients: water, alcohol denat, propylene glycol, ginseng (panax ginseng) extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, glycoproteins, whey protein (lactis proteinium) 3-aminopropane, sulfonic acid, phospholipids, retinyl palmitate, sodium chondrotin sulfate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hydroxide, lactic acid, diazolidinyl urea, sodium methylparaben, fragrance (parfum).