Anyone Know A Good Mail Order Topical finasteride?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know a decent place in the US where I could order topical finasteride. I normally get a 10% minoxidil + finasteride topical from the Doctor who did my transplant but I kind of want to have a backup and the place I get it through will only refill with a prescription from him.
Thanks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know a decent place in the US where I could order topical finasteride. I normally get a 10% minoxidil + finasteride topical from the Doctor who did my transplant but I kind of want to have a backup and the place I get it through will only refill with a prescription from him.
Thanks
Minoxidil max. They have mixed finasteride and minoxidil or just topical finasteride liquid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on their site and all it seemed to have was shampoos
Nope I order from them. I just googed them. Went to their main page and everything from 2% to 15% with or without finasteride. finasteride by itself. It's all there

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope I order from them. I just googed them. Went to their main page and everything from 2% to 15% with or without finasteride. finasteride by itself. It's all there

where are you located? Maybe its regional.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very weird where are you from? Im from the uk and it works fine.

US so it must be regional since you need a script to get finasteride here. I think we need to start a shipping/buying program on the site for those of us guys who live in the US and cant get the stuff you guys can cause of FDA restrictions. Wanna organize?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
US so it must be regional since you need a script to get finasteride here. I think we need to start a shipping/buying program on the site for those of us guys who live in the US and cant get the stuff you guys can cause of FDA restrictions. Wanna organize?
They are in the US.
I live in canaduh. No problem getting it here. finasteride is prescription here as well. Not topical though. It's not prescription anywhere. Just send them an email if you are having problems. Maybe they are trying to keep a low profile . They have been around for a long time
They are located in Tennessee I think
Can you see this link for topical finasteride?
https://www.minoxidilmax.com/topical-finasteride-without-minoxidil-essengen-f

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
yup I can see that oddly but when I go to the products page all I can see is these items. I had to splice the page with photoshop to get it sized right

mm.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did it work out for you?
they reached out, and I sent my address to find out about shipping but then they stopped replying. Not sure whats up. My Doctor did the refill for now but Im going to try reaching back out to them soon.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, look like they don't ship to USA finasteride . Simple find an online prescription doctor online and get it made in an local pharmacy.