Anyone In This Sub Who Suffers From Real Hair Loss And Meds Didnt Work?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone here who really loses hair and not like 5 hairs in 15 days, like serious velocity of hair loss where you shed 200+ hairs a day and those for whom meds didnt work.

anybody is left here like this or those guys already moved on with life and accepted it and only morons like matt2342342, int and night are hanging around?

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep i ve been loosing 200 + hairs for the last 2 years. Atm around 300.
might start with finasteride again

BeyonSalvage

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I started dutasteride last year i went a whole year before I started seeing any positive changes, I think my hair's stabalized now, almost one and a half year later... Just a month ago I was ready to quit but now everything seems to be in order. I used to take finasteride before dutastaride but the time it took to react was a lot faster back then, maybe 7-8 months. It varies really, the response rate that is.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I want to start with dutasteride but I love edging to p**rn and I would hate that dutasteride cucks my c*** into having normal to weak sensitivity. Im lossing 200 a day easily. Topical finasteride is f*****g useles.s

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to start with dutasteride but I love edging to p*rn and I would hate that dutasteride cucks my c*** into having normal to weak sensitivity. Im lossing 200 a day easily. Topical finasteride is f*****g useles.s
im losing 200 hairs daily, scalp starts to show through hair on top, one step away from being bald, finasteride gave me sides
i need to jump on mino i guess, and pray it helps