Anyone Here Who Took Accutane As A Teenager

Johnson0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took accutane as a 16 and a half year old and haven’t grown at all ever since ending my treatment. Today I’m 22 years old and recently I found out that accutane may prematurely close growth plates in growing children and reduce a subset of hormones such as igf-1, Test,...
Im 5'9, dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'3, it’s really depressing to think that I may have stunted my growth prematurely....

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took accutane as a 16 and a half year old and haven’t grown at all ever since ending my treatment. Today I’m 22 years old and recently I found out that accutane may prematurely close growth plates in growing children and reduce a subset of hormones such as igf-1, Test,...
Im 5'9, dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'3, it’s really depressing to think that I may have stunted my growth prematurely....

You haven't stunted your growth, you're taller than your dad. How is that stunting your growth?

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never taken it... I would like to get some advice here too. I often get some meds from Canadian Pharmacy Online, and you can also find some helpful info for you there too. Maybe you will like it, have a look

Last edited: