anyone here used to watch xplay on g4 tv?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i used to watch this show about video games, x-play, on a channel called g4tv. back when i was about 14. it had 2 hosts, a girl named morgan webb and adam sessler

i remember sessler having a receding hairline bacck then, and just recently watched him on a web video. he is bald now . . . . . . .

it struck me immediately how much older and "haggard" he looked . . . . . . . :wow: also talk about feeling a connection . . . . . we are both nerds who got older and lost hair and such

he isnt on xplay anymore and is less known now . . . . . we both went down, physically and in general in life :(

AdamSessler.jpg

his old self
AdamSessler (1).jpg

he covered it up well before with the fauxhawk type thing i think

BillyGnosis

Reaction score
I think he actually looks better shaved. Video games shows shoot for a young demographic, so I'm guessing he was the older presenter and already in his mid-late 30s when the show aired. Maybe he kept the whispy bleached faux-hawk in an attempt to blend in with a younger crowd and did away with the style once the show ended and he didn't have to pretend to be down with the teens any more.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
He does look better bald and he looks "older" and "haggard" because he IS older it happens.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he actually looks better shaved. Video games shows shoot for a young demographic, so I'm guessing he was the older presenter and already in his mid-late 30s when the show aired. Maybe he kept the whispy bleached faux-hawk in an attempt to blend in with a younger crowd and did away with the style once the show ended and he didn't have to pretend to be down with the teens any more.
i agree

on one hand he fits in with the stereotype of the loser gamer

but on the other hand he doesnt fit in with the stereotype of the young teenage gamer

W_James

Reaction score
Whoa, I remember him from like 1999-2000 back before techtv was replaced with g4. That was before morgan webb and the whole show was changed. They had a different chick and the show had a different feel to it, hard to describe. I stopped watching when I graduated uni back in 2006, I just fell out of the whole gaming thing. It's been years since I even touched a video game.

I thought he look ok back then, then again I remember my older sister always saying he looked like a "creepy pedo" funny the things we remember.

I haven't even thought about him in years, I guess he got older, balder and irrelevant. Just like me. So I too know the feeling of losing your hair and falling.