Anyone Here Order Their Systems From Hairbymhe?

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
If so which system did you get? Considering purchasing a system from Kurtis & from what I've seen his systems seem to be pretty quality.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
If so which system did you get? Considering purchasing a system from Kurtis & from what I've seen his systems seem to be pretty quality.
Curtis is a great guy and offers a great product.

I've received Swiss lace and .03 skin from him.

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His price is little bit high compared to nwl,toplace not sure if the quality is better than NWL

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
His price is little bit high compared to nwl,toplace not sure if the quality is better than NWL
No, he's not high compared to Toplace. Toplace is $279 shipped for a .03 poly.

Curtis is $259 shipped with his always available 20% coupon.

NWL is considerably cheaper, about $100 less.

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curtis is a great guy and offers a great product.

I've received Swiss lace and .03 skin from him.
No, he's not high compared to Toplace. Toplace is $279 shipped for a .03 poly.

Curtis is $259 shipped with his always available 20% coupon.

NWL is considerably cheaper, about $100 less.
Have you ordered from NWL/Toplace? If so, how does Curtis’ systems hold up in comparison? Is it worth the extra money?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ordered from NWL/Toplace? If so, how does Curtis’ systems hold up in comparison? Is it worth the extra money?
I have ordered from all three. Curtis's were good, I had a 1 that got a pretty big bald spot in the front early on.

I'm now at nearly six months on a .03 poly from Toplace.... longest I've ever gotten from a .03.

I have two from nwl but I have not worn them yet. I fitted one but did not use because the color was wrong. The curvature, graduated hairline, and quality were great though. I don't know the longevity of NWL yet.