Anyone Here Heard Of Hairskeen Usa For Hair Systems

Paul1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I’ve been dancing around getting a hair system for quite some time, and plan on pulling the trigger this year. I live near NYC and came across a stylist who looks like hedoes great work, but is a bit pricey. his instagram is phildoeshair. My only issue is that he uses hair systems from Hairskeen, unfortunately you can not seem to purchase them on their website if I opted to do it myself down the road.

Pros:
-He uses systems himself, since he’s bald
-Looking at his insta he seems genuine
-Free consultation and will provide me with template if I do it on my own (big plus for me)
-looks to do a good job

Cons
- hair system is 850, and can’t buy the same one if I opt to do it myself
- 2 week reapply is 250 which seems pretty high but it’s NYC of course

I am definitely going to pursuing the salon route for atleast a year, while I gain some more knowledge of DIY. Just curious if anyone has any opinion on him and the hairskeen product.

thanks!!

Manny007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

850 is reasonable in NY, almost all the hair clinics are at the same price range, but the maintenance cost 250 is too high

I suggest for the first few months try the salon then you can order hair system online and can go to the stylist for the cut in, way cheaper than 850

I follow phil on his Insta some of his work is amazing but some look like obvious wigs(maybe user preference) The current system he is wearing long hair looks too fake

Paul1010

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

850 is reasonable in NY, almost all the hair clinics are at the same price range, but the maintenance cost 250 is too high

I suggest for the first few months try the salon then you can order hair system online and can go to the stylist for the cut in, way cheaper than 850

I follow phil on his Insta some of his work is amazing but some look like obvious wigs(maybe user preference) The current system he is wearing long hair looks too fake

Thanks for the input Manny. I agree the long style isn’t a good look, but the others I’ve seen are pretty good.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairskeen ONLY has stock systems, they don't do custom, but they charge ABOVE custom prices. They are nothing special, just HEAVY marketing, along with this Phil character. Not impressed.

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree the work he does looks very good.
However I personally think the 3 inch pompadour style a lot of these hair replacement salons do are a bit of a give away, because not many people with natural hair have hair that good.