anyone here have a period of denying hair loss at first?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing weight is free but "getting a hair transplant" involves lots of complications and moneeehhh isn't the smallest one.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you really get those comments? Do fat ppl get comments like "why don't you consider losing some weight" or "why don't you pass up on that chocolate bar" etc.

Yes, seriously I have been told that sentence more than once. I think people who aren't aware of what an hair transplant involves see it as a perfect solution to a problem, but it's not exactly a good solution.

One of the guys I work with has a brother-in-law who is an hair transplant surgeon, he was telling me how good and efficient hair transplants are and that I should go and see his brother in law, etc.. I basically told him to leave me alone :)

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, seriously I have been told that sentence more than once. I think people who aren't aware of what an hair transplant involves see it as a perfect solution to a problem, but it's not exactly a good solution.

One of the guys I work with has a brother-in-law who is an hair transplant surgeon, he was telling me how good and efficient hair transplants are and that I should go and see his brother in law, etc.. I basically told him to leave me alone :)

Here is another one... I drove mom to a few shops the other day. On the way back home we passed by the hairdresser's I go to, and she goes like "is this where you get your NON-EXISTENT hair cut?"...

I just smiled and said "Thanks for that, mom!!!"

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Here is another one... I drove mom to a few shops the other day. On the way back home we passed by the hairdresser's I go to, and she goes like "is this where you get your NON-EXISTENT hair cut?"...

I just smiled and said "Thanks for that, mom!!!"
dam an nw3 is non existent?

how in the ****?