Anyone Here Feel Like Chit Everyday ? (srs)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you cope? i just feel like crap everyday I'm a shell of my former self. I used to be such an ambitious person. Now i'm nothing. Nothing seems to work. Exercising, eating well no fap. I just feel like sh*t. No motivation to do anything. Just sit at home and wollow in self pity.
Think about my ex gf who was actually hot gym girl but now i can't even remmeber her so now i can't even get sad about it because it was such a long time ago
so i just sit in my misery. just given up on life. can't see myself living past 30 tbh.

INT

Reaction score
Therapy, read self-help books (good ones) that appeal to you, look into behavioral activation, stop the p**rn and get your *** to the gym

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She is not hot gym girl she is f*cking ugly, she looks like a monkey bro. Get her ugly *ss out of your head and go take care of yourself.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
She is not hot gym girl she is f*cking ugly, she looks like a monkey bro. Get her ugly *ss out of your head and go take care of yourself.
And even if she's hot so what? Gotta move on regardless, never simp for a woman in our day and age

r7ODbZG.jpg

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score