anyone here at the point where they accept that they cannot accept male pattern baldness?

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that in 10 years (or sooner) we'll have better solution than finasteride and minoxidil.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I'm sure that in 10 years (or sooner) we'll have better solution than finasteride and minoxidil.

Dosent help me or other minoxidil users who are slaves to this ****, I'm starting to think it was made like that on porpuse for profit

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Just shave it ooof you know you want toooooo.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
@ Danny Boy, you can't honestly say that hair loss doesn't bother you at all simply by the fact that you are here. If you have truly accepted your hair loss then you wouldn't even be on this site.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It seriously dont bother me why would i say it dont bother me if it really did bother me? especially on a site like this? im here to help others cause i know what they are going through.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How noble. You can't say you know what I'm going through... but when you can, who will help you?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No i cant say what you are going through but i can try to help you i probably havent been through EXCATLY what you are going through but i know how it feels when you see your hair getting thinner and thinner as the years go by and you dont want it to cause i know i have been there but now i dont care....i hope you all will be the same one day.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
We are all different. I just cannot not care. That's just how I am.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well i hope you get off this issue one day because it seems like its really getting you down when it shouldnt....i hope one day you be happy and put this issue behind you and get on with you life like what i have done.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

We are all different. I just cannot not care. That's just how I am.

But unlike us you lost the battle (or dident tried to fight it?) so what you got to worry about? We are the ones who need to worry cuz we see ourselves changing, and btw your 6 feet tall, I honestly can't prepare myself too look like a kid who has cancer, 1.70 bald? I can't even tell if my headshape and forehead will be normal

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
99% of us will always care to some degree, that's why we're here in the first place. One thing I wonder, what is worse, balding or being actually bald? I kind of like to think the actual balding process is worse, especially when you start pushing past NW3 where everyone notices. I shaved my head and although it looks suprisingly decent, it also looks stupid because one side is Norwood 2.5 and the other NW3 with the whole hairline getting thinner and some people do notice and stare. It feels kind of liberating though.

ucman, would you switch places with say a NW3 guy that is continuing to lose hair and doesn't tolerate meds? I mean, if you could, would you go back to just when you started losing it and knew it would inevitably happen in a couple of years?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Going bald is ALOT worse then being bald in my opinion because your hairline is always changing you dont know how long its gonna take for all off it to go etc when you are bald thats it no more worrying its done over but you say maystor that we all care hence why we are here....i dont care no more im just here to help others i be lieing if i said i NEVER cared because i did in the past but right now this moment and onwards i dont care about it nomore.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Going bald is ALOT worse then being bald in my opinion because your hairline is always changing you dont know how long its gonna take for all off it to go etc when you are bald thats it no more worrying its done over but you say maystor that we all care hence why we are here....i dont care no more im just here to help others i be lieing if i said i NEVER cared because i did in the past but right now this moment and onwards i dont care about it nomore.

What about reletionships before being bald and after? Or you gonna lie to us that it's the same

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
No. Either way, people got to show support and the love. If she loves you your hair won't matter, if she leaves for hair she would over someone else or divorce you later. People need a thicker skin.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well if she changes or dont like you because you are bald then shes not worth it women dont care if you are bald or not...girls may care but women dont.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Well if she changes or dont like you because you are bald then shes not worth it women dont care if you are bald or not...girls may care but women dont.

Sorry to brake your dream but look is what counts, (well money sometimes more) but if your bald and have a gf then you must be good looking in other things such tall, good facial features, eyes, etc etc... Because not all bald guys turn ugly because they are bald, but an ugly guy not to mention ugly bald guy, aka short bald guy (and it's worst if he has a giant head) that guy will not attract any girl not in a million years never mind his personality, because look comes first

I want to see you in a 5'7 shoes with bald head, worst 5'6 and 5'5, like two people I know, who has a lot of personality but you can see the disgust on the woman's face immidiatly.

I said it before if I was 6 foot tall, even 5'9, I wouldent care as near as I do as a 5'7, people tell me I look like a kid, and I don't want to be that bald kid (I'm sure people will think I have caner or something)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Like i said before shes not worth your time if she TRUELY loved you then she wouldnt care why would she? its hair she would understand why you going bald etc etc and not just love you for your looks yes i understand there is women like you mentioned like i said WOMEN dont care girls may care but WOMEN dont you seem to be hanging with girls and not WOMEN dude i have know short bald people who have pulled with ease you probably just round the wrong types.

WastedYears

Reaction score
I cannot accept and will never accept this inferiority and the curse of male pattern baldness.

If I ever get to the point where my hair loss is noticeable and there will be no way to cure it, then I will deliver a calculated bullet to my brain centers and end this insufferable, horrible excuse for a life.