Anyone Heard Of Dr Meshkati And Her New Technique?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strangely enough though a friend of my father has some sort of fibre hair implants in for over 10 years now and never had an issue, I only noticed them after he said to me. I have no idea where he had this done.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strangely enough though a friend of my father has some sort of fibre hair implants in for over 10 years now and never had an issue, I only noticed them after he said to me. I have no idea where he had this done.

I mean it sounds like a good idea on paper. An elegant solution even exceeding wigs, but the risk is just too high, your friend's dad was incredibly lucky.

Did his hair never look ratty? As an ex wig wearer I can't imagine having the same hair on your head for more than 3 months.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it sounds like a good idea on paper. An elegant solution even exceeding wigs, but the risk is just too high, your friend's dad was incredibly lucky.

Did his hair never look ratty? As an ex wig wearer I can't imagine having the same hair on your head for more than 3 months.

Yeah, I don’t understand it and obviously he’s never went into detail about it with anyone. I actually see him fairly often and now that I know it kind of looks like straw close up but the average person would never notice.

Got no idea if he gets this serviced or what but he surely can’t just leave it in permanently.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look up foreign body granuloma. Even without implanting a follicle, a foreign hair will trigger an immune response and lead to permanent scarring and chronic inflammation.