Anyone Heard Of Dening Hairpieces ?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. I have been using lace pieces from one US-Canada supplier ( SuperHP) although great customer service, delivery, etc.. the hair pieces last about 4 week due to excessive shedding. ( m110, m115). too bad as I find the color match is perfect and like their low density pieces... ( see pic of the m115...after a fresh reattachment taken in direct sunlight)

Based on their site, piece should last 2-3 months... I have 80% grey which may be a reason for the shedding ( treated hair, apparently human)...

anyhow, was researching for an alternative and found this company.
https://www.dening.de/en/men/

anyone know of them, their products, etc..???
20180615_100514.jpg

thanks

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So anyone ?
I guess noone here has heard of them...if you do pleaswe PM me
thanks

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi AxC123,
I've actually the same problem with shedding and I've just opened a new thread about it. I don't know where you are in your wearing journey. I'm new to it and I've done some errors, that's why I think my system won't last more than 2 months because of shedding.
I would say, if you are new like me, question your habits, maybe it's the cause of your system shedding. Do you use knot sealer? Do you comb your hair while wet? how many time you shampoo/condition your hair? If you have a lace, how do you clean it? In short, question how do you treat your hairpiece before thinking about switching company. They generally all have the same suppliers with different marketing.
Great hairline btw,
Hope that helps

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks. I use knot sealers ( have both KP and walker...no difference between these products) as I detach-reattach every week, I wash the piece only when off my head, before reattachement. I use a leave in conditioner when piece attached ( so as to not have conditioner at knots). hair just starts shedding sheds after 2 weeks of wear...the first week, when i run fingers , no shedding....but after 2 weeks, just running my fingers through hair, i get 6-7 hairs. if I use a wig brush, lost of hair remains ( enough to clog a drain...worst than brushing a long hair cat...LOL)
I just get the sense that the fine grey hair is not sturdy enough...I will now try the synthetic and see.

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help more, maybe you are right and the quality the company offer is not that good. I hope that other more knowledgeable members will help you troubleshoot the causes of your shedding.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks. I use knot sealers ( have both KP and walker...no difference between these products) as I detach-reattach every week, I wash the piece only when off my head, before reattachement. I use a leave in conditioner when piece attached ( so as to not have conditioner at knots). hair just starts shedding sheds after 2 weeks of wear...the first week, when i run fingers , no shedding....but after 2 weeks, just running my fingers through hair, i get 6-7 hairs. if I use a wig brush, lost of hair remains ( enough to clog a drain...worst than brushing a long hair cat...LOL)
I just get the sense that the fine grey hair is not sturdy enough...I will now try the synthetic and see.

My guys are switching me to synthetic grey, no bleached double knots because of shedding (and length).

I can tell you that even with shedding it will take a while before anyone will notice. And, I think we can be more critical since we are "aware", and that when other people look at us, they probably can't tell.

Also, all units will shed. It's expected.