Anyone hear of Procede???

bigcrazy34

Reaction score
Saw a commercial for a new hair treatment... Says you only use it once every 90 days and you notice thickness after one application... Anyone hear of this??? Or is it another bullshit scam... heres the link

http://www.procedetv.com

thiningattop

Established Member
Reaction score
PróCede™ is a groundbreaking two-part cosmetic hair system that delivers visible results after just one application.

Sounds like a hairloss cover-up.

Dont expect this to regrow hair!!!

maybe im wrong ......[/quote]

jeffsss

Reaction score
I just saw this commercial today as well..

hmm. $200 bucks tho!? they say money back guarantee?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
A lot of people say Money Back Guarantee... like Procerin. But nobody really gets that money back, now do they?

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
It's basically a peel for your scalp -- the same type of peel-off Mask you use on your face to eliminate dirt, oils etc.

In theory, as long as you don't have a reaction to the igredients, then it should be benificial. I am actually quite interested in finding a list of the ingredients for Procede, because I'm pretty certain you may be able to find a similar facial product much cheaper, then just use it on your head.

Theoretically (again; I haven't used it), the peel should aid your hair loss fight by allowing an ultra clean surface on your scalp. Used in combination with Minoxidil, I believe you could get great results in regrowth.

I think their claim of hair growth is a little ambitious, because all it would be doing initially is removing dirt and oils, and also freeing hairs trapped by such.

It MAY aid actual regrowth too, but as a result of the cleanliness of your scalp; not by any special ingredient.

But if you were to use it once every 90 days, and use Minoxidil 5% twice a day, then I think the potential is there for greater results than on Minoxidil alone.

I may try it myself, but the $200 price tag (it would cost you $800 a year) is a little too steep for an experiment.

CasiCalvo

Reaction score
procede

"The product does offer a money back guarantee, but read the fine print on this one. If you use it for 3 applications as directed and do not see results, you get your money back. The problem is, you have to wait 90 days between applications."

This is what I found, it seems it cleans the scalp so much that hair breaks through. anyhow it is very expensive since you have to buy 3 applications in order to get the money back, and imagine if it does not work the mission to get those hundreds back.

tube

Reaction score
There is so much miss information about this product its unreal.
It's not a concealer it is a scalp peel but it works by reducing fibrosis of the follicles not by cleaning your scalp,
There is a huge thread on hairlossshelp were this has been discussed there are even people who have tried it one person in particular has posted pictures which can only be described as a success in his particular case.
I think the product ingredients are listed in the thread I know they are knocking about on the internet somewhere. I believe\this product does show promise or atleast the idea behind it does.
The marketing and price needs to be adjusted.