Anyone Have Scientific Answer To This? Spirinolactone (oral) On Trt

spirotrt

My Regimen
Reaction score
On this forums people caution not to take spironolactone orally because of the side effects about reducing testosterone.

I am on trt. If I take spironolactone my t production doesnt matter because im on synthetic testosterone. What would happen if I take oral spironolactone? what side effects can i expect? Thank you

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Less sebum production, mild gyno, mild erectile dysfunction and expect to piss alooot more frequently. Also your potassium levels will shoot up so be careful not to eat too many fries and potatoes.

spirotrt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Less sebum production, mild gyno, mild erectile dysfunction and expect to piss alooot more frequently. Also your potassium levels will shoot up so be careful not to eat too many fries and potatoes.

Thank you for this reply.
So you say mild gyno and mild ed. For mild gyno, I will take 20mg nolva a day to stop that. And erectile dysfunction? why? I am on trt.

Is it true that spironolactone will convert all existing t to estrogen? How does it cause hair growth exactly if you know?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone is a mild-moderate Androgen receptor blocker and interfers with Androgen synthesis. Taking testosterone will negate Androgen synthesis but there will be less for the testosterone to bind to. I do not think Sprio is that effective for hair loss alone in my observation and unless the true cause is your hair loss is out of control testosterone production, I would not take it.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It'll also make you need more sodium