Anyone Have Results With Kane's Ru58841

Kamino

Reaction score
Been taking it for over a year now and cant see it doing anything whatsoever. Please reply if anyone actually received results with Kane's RU? I used at doses as high as 15% and still just continued with hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on it for a few months along with minoxidil and I think I have modest regrowth.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've added Kane's 8% RU solution a few weeks ago (twice a day) into my regiment. No sign of shedding yet.

jb5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Works well for me. Using it 2 years now. I've taken breaks (holidays etc.) and switched to revivogen and started seeing my hair going to sh*t. So I know its working.

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Works well for me. Using it 2 years now. I've taken breaks (holidays etc.) and switched to revivogen and started seeing my hair going to sh*t. So I know its working.

Hey JB, how do you mean going to sh*t.. As in like increased shedding?
How much ru do you use?

Coiffio

Reaction score
Been on it for a year and a half now. It's the only thing that stops my hair from being a greasy mess by the end of the day.

Coiffio

Reaction score
I use 1.5 ml of 3% RU a day. Usually in 70/30 Ethanol/PG, but sometimes I use KB solution.

I was heading towards a NW3 fast, with a ton of weightless and sickly hair. I became a solid NW2 with strong hair about a year in and have been maintaining ever since. I've also been taking 0.25mg of finasteride 2-3 times a week. Every time I've gotten lazy with RU the grease quickly returns along with a shed. In addition, my biggest gains came 3 months after adding RU, so I believe it's a heavy contributor.