Anyone Have Or Know Of Any Drug Free Success Stories?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been browsing the forum, but it seems hard to find any stories from people who are not taking any drugs. Does anyone have one or know of anyone who has one?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe because hair loss can't be stopped without it?

Could be, but it could also be that everyone knows that drugs are effective so 90% of people are gonna be on them, so most success stories are gonna be from drug users, because most people are on drugs.

XSuburbiaX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be that nobody was able to maintain with alternative treatment? You know even with finasteride + minoxidil a majority of people hardly reach maintenance.

We are a lot who believed its possible to treat it by natural treatment, today I regret it a lot. Trust me it's really a mistake to start fina and minoxidil only when it becomes your last acceptable limit. Unfortunately we mostly all doing this.

If you are sure you loss you hair and you definitely want to keep it, don't wait a second to start at least minoxidil microneedling once a day.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's some natural stuff that's been shown to promote hair growth. Needling, caffeine, rosemary and peppermint oil, massages