Anyone Have Experience With Tom Rosanelli In San Francisco?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
He's the closest, but I can't find FUE results online even though his website says he does it...

gibblet_head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Dr. Rosanelli is a member of the savage nation because I hear michael savage advertise for him on KSFO.

Other than that I have no experience with him

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's funny you mentioned Dr. Rosanelli because I was suppose to have a Face chat with him today.
He never called me and cancelled the week prior but I did get a call from his consultant today as she went over a few things.

Honestly, I won't be going forward with Dr. Rosanelli for these three reasons.
1) He cancelled on me once (last week) then he did not call me today which makes this the second time. Very unprofessional.
2) His professional email address scares me (RosanelliHair@aol.com). Why aol? RED FLAG!
3) What I gathered today from his consultant, their prices are very high compared to much experienced doctors.

I live 15 minutes from SF so I understand the convenience is very important but I would seriously stay away from this place. I don't want to put Dr. Rosanelli down because I honestly don't know him or worked with him but he made no effort to value me as a future customer and once again that email bothers me. I can imagine if I did work with him he would probably always cancel my appointments or if he messed up he would back his work up and say it's something I wasn't doing right.
I am considering looking in Canada.

shookwun

Reaction score
That's funny you mentioned Dr. Rosanelli because I was suppose to have a Face chat with him today.
He never called me and cancelled the week prior but I did get a call from his consultant today as she went over a few things.

Honestly, I won't be going forward with Dr. Rosanelli for these three reasons.
1) He cancelled on me once (last week) then he did not call me today which makes this the second time. Very unprofessional.
2) His professional email address scares me (RosanelliHair@aol.com). Why aol? RED FLAG!
3) What I gathered today from his consultant, their prices are very high compared to much experienced doctors.

I live 15 minutes from SF so I understand the convenience is very important but I would seriously stay away from this place. I don't want to put Dr. Rosanelli down because I honestly don't know him or worked with him but he made no effort to value me as a future customer and once again that email bothers me. I can imagine if I did work with him he would probably always cancel my appointments or if he messed up he would back his work up and say it's something I wasn't doing right.
I am considering looking in Canada.
Rahal or Hasson & Wong

FUT kings.

shookwun

Reaction score
Are they located in the Bay Area?
Rahal is in ottawa

hasson & wong Vancover

best in the industry. I had a FUT with rahal, and was left with a pencil thin scar to the point where you can barely see it at a #1 grade.

ApproachingNormal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rahal is in ottawa

hasson & wong Vancover

best in the industry. I had a FUT with rahal, and was left with a pencil thin scar to the point where you can barely see it at a #1 grade.
Can you have a FUE done if you massive hair loss? I was told you can but it will cost more. My hair on the sides is thin regardless of the length so I would want a FUE since I shave my sides with a zero or one.
Do you know if Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong accept payments?

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
A consultant is a code word for "sale person", usually on a commission.

You have to understand that the vast majority of hair transplant surgeons don't give a crap about you. They want your money and couldn't care less what your result is. That's why they get in this business. Cash money, no insurance to deal with, waivers saying you agree to bad results or no results at all. It is easy for them. Take huge amounts of money and do a half-assed or worse job. Wash and repeat.