Anyone have experience traveling with RU58841?

justlookingforanswers

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to add ru58841 to my stack but i was wondering how i would travel with it. does anyone have experience traveling with ru? if so, how would you do it? would the solution go bad if it wasn’t refrigerated for 1-3 days? how do you transport it? it would be great if someone could talk about their experiences with traveling with ru as i will be traveling a lot this coming summer and im worried about not being able to use ru because of it.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just bring a pre made solution with you, don't bring the powder.

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it does, i've brought up to a month's worth, premade for a 30 day travel trip.

bulli103

Reaction score
in the freezer you can keep this for 10 years..normally.....in lotion or powder at room temperature, don't think about, if it's only for days/few weeks, the powder doesn't matter........how i remember also in lotion it is stable for more than a few weeks....

bulli103

Reaction score
i travelled always with the powder, put it in the fridge when i could...travelled always for months..never had a problem with it.....but now we have cb, it's much better working than ru..you should switch......
years before i had the same questions, i asked this the producer (kane shop), they tested it, that's why i know about......

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i travelled always with the powder, put it in the fridge when i could...travelled always for months..never had a problem with it.....but now we have cb, it's much better working than ru..you should switch......
years before i had the same questions, i asked this the producer (kane shop), they tested it, that's why i know about......
so you recently switched to kane's CB from RU and you think it's working better for you?

bulli103

Reaction score
kanes cb works for me much better than his ru (i had also ru from other suppliers) .... i use 1,5 ml cb 5 % lotion/day, put it on all head....my hairloss is 50 % less... with ru it never was like this...