Anyone Have A Procedure/consult With Carlos Wesley In Nyc?

gibblet_head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm planning on calling and having a consult with Dr. Carlos Wesley in July and was wondering if anyone could ballpark a price he might charge for an FUE around 2k grafts if they have ever had a procedure or met with him. There are not many posts for him on realself.

I had a failed fue with a doctor near Boston which cost me $10k so I'm expecting a doctor in NYC to run higher.

thanks

Stephen Kutz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is after you had planned your consult with Dr Wesley, but I can tell you about my FUT/Strip procedure I had done in July 2015.
First of all, Dr Wesley and his staff were the epitome of professional. They made me feel comfortable and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision right away. Dr Wesley answered all of my questions thoroughly..... I made the decision to have a hair transplant that summer. I believe I had roughly 1800 grafts (approx 5000 hairs) transplanted to my hairline. The result was nothing short of amazing. Back in 2015 I paid $12,000 for that procedure. I’m guessing you may be looking at a price of at least that much, today. In my opinion, it was worth every penny. I never, never, worry anymore about my hair when I’m outside in the wind or the rain. Dr Wesley, in my opinion, has to be regarded as one of the top hair transplant Doctors.

Jlanester

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is after you had planned your consult with Dr Wesley, but I can tell you about my FUT/Strip procedure I had done in July 2015.
First of all, Dr Wesley and his staff were the epitome of professional. They made me feel comfortable and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision right away. Dr Wesley answered all of my questions thoroughly..... I made the decision to have a hair transplant that summer. I believe I had roughly 1800 grafts (approx 5000 hairs) transplanted to my hairline. The result was nothing short of amazing. Back in 2015 I paid $12,000 for that procedure. I’m guessing you may be looking at a price of at least that much, today. In my opinion, it was worth every penny. I never, never, worry anymore about my hair when I’m outside in the wind or the rain. Dr Wesley, in my opinion, has to be regarded as one of the top hair transplant Doctors.
Can you show us your results please ??