Anyone Has Tried Prp For Hair Thinning??

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO it's a scam because it's way overpriced for very marginal results. Just get on finasteride and call it a day. Also dermarolling, biotin, and maybe ingesting 1 mL of "cold pressed" castor oil daily.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO it's a scam because it's way overpriced for very marginal results. Just get on finasteride and call it a day. Also dermarolling, biotin, and maybe ingesting 1 mL of "cold pressed" castor oil daily.

Prp now a days is getting lot of promotion by the doctors for hair

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wait you ingest your castor oil, what benefits does this provide?

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I actually just got my first session done today about 30 minutes ago. I’ve booked in for 3 sessions and I will take it from there depending on results. I plan to post a result thread in 3 months with before and after photos.

PRP does work however results vary from person to person. You won’t get results like you would from finasteride however you also won’t run the risk of those side effects that can come with finasteride.

The quality of the person doing the PRP and their equipment can affect the results too.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I actually just got my first session done today about 30 minutes ago. I’ve booked in for 3 sessions and I will take it from there depending on results. I plan to post a result thread in 3 months with before and after photos.

PRP does work however results vary from person to person. You won’t get results like you would from finasteride however you also won’t run the risk of those side effects that can come with finasteride.

The quality of the person doing the PRP and their equipment can affect the results too.
yeah bro that would be great

i have heard it works better on those who are norwood 2 or who have just started balding

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah bro that would be great

i have heard it works better on those who are norwood 2 or who have just started balding
Definitely! It’s more about thickening the hair you already have rather then growing new hair where it has been lost for a while