Anyone has Harold's contact? :(

supercop

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been reading Harold's posts about EGFR inhibitors, and stem cell differentiation that was pasted in hairsite.

I've PM'd him a couple of times but to no avail :( :sobbing:

I am really desperate for help, I hope you can reverse my case. :sobbing: I'll keep this very short and outlined to save time.
  1. I am 24 y/o and began having diffused hair-loss all over my body (brows, scalp, stache, armpits, legs, etc.) after I took moderate doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone in early 2006.[/*:m:2jtd4ole]
  2. I took Guggul for my ACNE and oily skin. It worked tremendously but made me lose lots of hair that[/*:m:2jtd4ole]
  3. I read that Guggul is a Farnesoid X Receptor (FXR) inhibitor, probably related to the cholesterol pathway? And I have also googled hair loss reports on usage of statins, which also inhibits one of the pathways in cholesterol synthesis.[/*:m:2jtd4ole]
  4. I still don't know how I could reverse this :( I have stopped taking this for about two years now but still now progress :'( Would you know a possible theory and solution to this problem?[/*:m:2jtd4ole]
  5. Right now, I have developed a pattern on my scalp, :sobbing: :sobbing: and my body hair have started growing back. I've been taking Taurine, Grape Seed Extract (GSE), and topically applying Ketoconazole, Carnitine, GSE, Borage GLA, olive oil, will be making carnitine cream tonight, and plan to purchase beta sitosterol (5-AR i?) and ellagic acid (is it a SERM or AI?)[/*:m:2jtd4ole]

Thank you so much, sir, I am forever grateful for having read all your insights on various hair loss studies. I cannot thank you enough.

supercop

Reaction score
HI again. Just checking if anyone here has any news on harold or has something to say about the above case :( :dunno: :sobbing: thanks

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1 ) go see a dermo/tricologist , diognose the hairloss, diffused hairloss can be a sign of non androgenic causes that can happen alongside and even exacerbate the androgenic causes

2) try minoxidil anyway, maybe even get a prescription finesteride

3) take a step back from the science, unfortunately internet speculation can spread faster than the truth and is very wide open to misinterpretation and untrue assumptions