Anyone Has Any Experience With Hairlinecreations?

MikeWood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the chicago area. I am planning to go HairlineCreations Chicago office with a stock hairsystem that I bought online. They told me that they will charge me around 250, which includes cutting the stock system according to my template, shaving my head, putting the system on with the tape I bring, and cutting/styling my hair.
Interestingly, they told me that they will charge just 20 bucks if I put the hair system on myself and just have a haircut there. That seems to me very cheap, I start to question about the effort they would put in for the cut. Also, I would pay 50 dollars more if I don't bring tapes.

I am struggling to find any reviews/comments about HairlineCreations or any other hair-system places in Chicago area. Anyone had any experience with any hair-system places in Chicago? I would love to hear suggestions.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
$250 is not excessive for that amount of work. $20 seems really cheap for a haircut. What do they normally charge?

I wonder if you can ask them to see the results of their work? Website, Facebook?

MikeWood

My Regimen
Reaction score
$250 is not excessive for that amount of work. $20 seems really cheap for a haircut. What do they normally charge?
I wonder if you can ask them to see the results of their work? Website, Facebook?
Thanks BaldBearded, apparently people are not balding in Chicago. That is the only explanation of why so few places are out there. 250 is not much, totally deserved if they do a good job. I called them again today and scheduled an appointment for next week.

They charge 50 for first hair cut, 20 for second or later. Now it makes sense, I misunderstood that in my first call. There is a gallery in their website with before/after pics but nothing more that. I will write a review about them after my appointment, hopefully it will be useful for Chicagoans.

One funny fact is that their team of 21 people are entirely women. That was interesting after seeing man stylists in all youtube videos about man hair pieces.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks BaldBearded, apparently people are not balding in Chicago. That is the only explanation of why so few places are out there. 250 is not much, totally deserved if they do a good job. I called them again today and scheduled an appointment for next week.

They charge 50 for first hair cut, 20 for second or later. Now it makes sense, I misunderstood that in my first call. There is a gallery in their website with before/after pics but nothing more that. I will write a review about them after my appointment, hopefully it will be useful for Chicagoans.

One funny fact is that their team of 21 people are entirely women. That was interesting after seeing man stylists in all youtube videos about man hair pieces.

Good luck, let us know how it goes!