anyone had result with GENERIC dutasteride?(reddy, etc)

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm using generic dutasteride for about 3 weeks, no change, it does seem i'm shedding alot more, but has anyone has any result using generic dutasteride, i'm using reddy bran.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
eduardmc said:
i'm using generic dutasteride for about 3 weeks, no change, it does seem i'm shedding alot more, but has anyone has any result using generic dutasteride, i'm using reddy bran.
I tested dutas for 20 days; before this 70 days avodart.
I am not sure if it is really the same stuff. I think my libido was better with dutas what is a sign for me that avodart is stronger.

Now i take day A one avodart, other day B one dutas (both morning). Sometimes in the evening i think my libido is better if i have taken the dutas. I am really not sure!!!

Did you have pain in your eggs the first day with dutas? I had with avodart...what is a sign for me that it is working how it should.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you're under the misapprehension that dutasteride is like some kind of miracle-gro for hair. No. Hair loss treatments are all time-consuming and a pain in the arse. The only way you'll find out if it's working for you is by using it for 9 months minimum.

oni

Reaction score
Two years on and still working and I have tried all the generics of dutasteride so far lol!

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni, if you dont mind me asking how have your 2 year results been like with dutasteride? I just ordered some real Avodart as Propecia wasnt cutting it using it for over 1 year. Thanks!

oni

Reaction score
Well me and Dave are still fighting, the rest got killed in the big battle with the Norwoods! :shock:

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
oni said:
Well me and Dave are still fighting, the rest got killed in the big battle with the Norwoods! :shock:
:D :D :D :D
Who is Dave?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well that tells me a lot oni thats for sharing your dutasteride results with us interested.

BTW how old are you?

oni

Reaction score
Me and Dave was thinking what kind of Norwood are you Stax's ?? :-x