Anyone had any success with reducing/removing gray hair

amarmak

Reaction score
At 19 i experienced sudden hairloss and both my temples went back considerably (NW1). Someone recommended me nizoral 2% and i used it for 3 months, it stopped any more hairloss. I am 26 now and with the same amount of hair that i had after taking nizoral treatment. But suddenly last year my hair started turning white and now i have 40% white hair on my head.

I know for a fact that i started nizoral at the right time now i justwant to know whether anyone here had any luck with reducing/removing gray.

Thanks ahead :)

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
amarmak said:
At 19 i experienced sudden hairloss and both my temples went back considerably (NW1). Someone recommended me nizoral 2% and i used it for 3 months, it stopped any more hairloss. I am 26 now and with the same amount of hair that i had after taking nizoral treatment. But suddenly last year my hair started turning white and now i have 40% white hair on my head.

I know for a fact that i started nizoral at the right time now i justwant to know whether anyone here had any luck with reducing/removing gray.

Thanks ahead :)

If you have only been using Nizoral for the past 7 years and are still NW1, I don't think you have male pattern baldness. Some temple recession is normal as you achieve a mature hairline. Furthermore, there seems to be an inverse correlation between male pattern baldness and early graying. Be happy you have your hair and apply a safe to use dye.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah man you don't need a hair loss forum, you need a bottle of hair dye. find a men's brand that works for you and that should solve your problem.