Anyone Goes From 3 Times Dutas A Week To Every Day?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i have been 3 times dutas and 4 times finas, but i still dont see any results, its more i cut my hair short and it doesnt look good, i have been in dutas x3 for almost 7 months, 7 months also with oral minoxidil 5mg in the morning and topical with ru in the night, i still shedding i think a lot

how can i know if i am getting better?

my problem in the vertex crown area

i am 27

thanks

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you asking this before. If you are using dutas, there's no point also using finas. Just drop the finas and use only dutas. If using dutas three times a week is not giving you results, increase your dose to once a day. Most of us on here (myself included) take it once a day.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you asking this before. If you are using dutas, there's no point also using finas. Just drop the finas and use only dutas. If using dutas three times a week is not giving you results, increase your dose to once a day. Most of us on here (myself included) take it once a day.
once a day, 3 days a week?

thnks for the reply

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well you use 1mg of dutas a day? reason? i am thinkig to do 0.5 daily
I take one capsule a day, so 0.5mg a day. I recommend you also take 0.5mg a day if you are finding that a lower dosing scheme is not giving you results.